Roger Hale – Business Recovery Services
Roger has specialised in providing solutions for underperforming businesses, principally in the SME market, for over 20 years. This has consisted of advising stakeholders in both advisory and insolvency situations.
Recently this experience has included acting as Administrator or Liquidator in a variety of sectors and sizes of companies, including:
- Hawtin plc, an AIM listed, industrial property portfolio company, headquartered in Wales. Acted as Administrator in disposal of shares.
- Diamond Coaches Limited operated in the travel and hospitality sector providing coach holidays to Europe and within the UK in addition to day trips and theatre breaks. Acted as Administrator in disposal of business and assets.
- Envirogene Limited, a company providing molecular diagnostic services to the water, contaminated land, oil and gas industries. Acted as Administrator.
- WF Hall &Sons Limited, a liquidation of a haulage company based in West Wales.
Aside from insolvency appointments, Roger works with companies and stakeholders in an advisory capacity. Recently this work has included:
- Strategic advice to the board of a family owned business and its bankers during a financial and operational restructuring.
- Advice to lenders to a company in the Healthcare sector involving a financial and operational review.
- Advice to a company in the Hospitality sector involving a financial and operational review.
Principal recent industry sector experience includes Hospitality & Leisure, Property (including LPA’s), Healthcare, Workwear and Retail.
Email: Roger Hale
Tel: 029 2064 3232