Dave Timbrell-Hill - Regional Consulting
Dave leads our Welsh Public Sector consulting practice. He specialises in helping clients deliver significant service and cost improvements at both a service and a whole organisation level. As a programme and engagement manager he works with clients in identifying opportunities, setting the direction for the change and in implementing and reaping the results. He has a particular interest in how public sector organisations can define rational models for collaboration and get the commitment of stakeholders.
For over twenty years he has supported clients in local and central government across the UK. His recent work in the region includes the following:
- delivering the Front Line Review of education for the Minister and supporting five councils in designing a regional education service
- advising a mid Wales council on shaping a four year change plan and supporting the implementation of the structure and plans by which the change plan will be delivered
- supporting two councils in building and agreeing to a compelling case for the creation of a joint social service
- supporting a metropolitan Welsh council in designing how to shift cost from support to front line services
- supporting metropolitan councils in Wales and the West in identifying opportunities to reduce spend on goods and services and in subsequently renegotiating contracts to deliver savings
- managing and developing the programme office for the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency
Dave lives in West Wales with his family.
Email: Dave Timbrell-Hill
Tel: 029 2080 2668