David Leslie - Corporate finance
I am the head of corporate finance in Scotland and have over 18 years' experience advising on corporate transactions both in the UK and cross-border, including management buy-outs, management buy-ins, acquisitions and disposals for both public and private companies.
I was recognised with the Scottish Business Insider Dealmaker of the Year Award in 2005 and 2006.
Recent deals that I have advised on include:
- The £61m disposal of LCH Generators Ltd;
- the £445m acquisition of Wyevale Garden Centres;
- the £45m secondary buy-out of Letts Filofax Group Ltd;
- the buy-out of a division of BCW Group plc;
- the £81m disposal of William Wilson Ltd.
I also lead the Debt advisory team consisting of ex-bankers and specialists in finance and deal execution, the team provides advice and support to companies managing their relationship with existing finance providers or seeking new finance.
Email: David Leslie
Tel: +44 (0)141 355 4122