Spending Review 2013 – our responseFollow @pwc_ukgov
Tomorrow (26 June), the Chancellor will stand up in Parliament to make his 2013 Spending Review announcement. At PwC, my colleagues and I will be sharing our instant reactions in a variety of ways.
We’ll be examining whether ring-fencing has left room for the Coalition to manoeuvre in this latest Spending Review, the likely implications for our labour market and what further details on the Single Local Growth Fund could mean for economic development across England.
Find out more about our response to the Spending Review in the following 5 ways:
- Check our website – www.pwc.co.uk/spendingreview for our on-the-day analysis.
- Follow our live Twitter feed at www.twitter.com/pwc_ukgov
- Read our other Public Sector Matters blog articless http://pwc.blogs.com/publicsectormatters for instant reactions and our ongoing ’13 things you wish you knew about the Spending Review’ series
- We are working with Local Government Chronicle online to share our perspectives on what the Spending Review means for local councils across the country. Find out more here
- Download our report and watch the videos we launched ahead of the Spending Review