In a world where economic and competitive pressures are continually challenging assumptions about what is core and what is peripheral to a business, outsourcing has become an increasingly popular choice for organisations ranging from sole traders to multinational corporations.
Payright is PwC’s UK centre of excellence for payroll service. Our team of highly experienced, qualified payroll professionals provide an unparalleled range of services including:
- UK payroll
- Shadow payroll
- Inbound and outbound/modified payroll
- Mixed UK and international assignees payroll
- International management and co-ordination payrolls
- Payroll reconciliation
- Payroll health checks
- Construction Industry Scheme
- Financial reporting
- Payroll consultancy
Choosing the right partner
Outsourcing payroll means finding a partner who can:
- offer insight to and assistance with the challenges created by evolving PAYE and social security regulations;
- provide access to a dedicated, trained, qualified and experienced payroll professional; and,
- provide you and your employees with the comfort that your payroll is operating to the highest standards of accuracy, reliability and consistency.
That’s why more and more businesses are turning to PwC.
Giving you peace of mind
PwC provides an unrelenting focus on quality, accuracy and consistency:
- All payroll runs are subject to a 4–eye review;
- All payroll processes and systems are monitored through our “dashboard” style management reporting tool;
- All payroll runs are subject to monthly “spot checks” carried out by an independent assurance team;
- All payroll processes and systems are risk assessed annually by an independent risk assessment team
- All client data is either stored in high security cabinets in our secure, access controlled, payroll data room or encrypted and stored on mirrored servers, located in access controlled, server rooms on site and off site;
- PwC holds 5 star BACS accreditation.
For more information or to discuss your payroll requirements, contact
Payright Business Leader
Email: Chris Watt | Tel: +44 (0) 28 9041 5534 or +44(0) 7595609636