Research to Insight (r2i) - PwC's International Survey Unit
Research to Insight (r2i) - previously The International Survey Unit (ISU) - is a global centre of excellence for research, insight and analytics within PwC.
For over 20 years we have undertaken some of the most prestigious and thought provoking research in the UK, Europe, the Americas and Asia Pacific. We deliver insight and analysis for global clients, ranging from fortune 500 companies to national governments that informs strategy, drives performance improvement and supports change.
Our team has extensive experience of working with organisations on business/market opportunities, revenue generation, performance improvement and change issues, including:
- Market assessment and market share studies
- Conduct risk assessment (see Conduct First)
- Branding and advertising
- New product/service development
- Performance benchmarking
- Usage and attitude studies
- Customer engagement (see Customer Insight)
- Internal customer surveys
- Change readiness surveys
- Training needs analysis
- Communications effectiveness
- Employee engagement
- Regulatory compliance monitors
- Thought Leadership
Using methodologies ranging from face-to-face or telephone interviews to online surveys, focus groups discussions and mystery shopping, a wide spectrum of clients have been provided with solutions to help address their business needs.
The Annual CEO Survey
One of our flagship projects is the annual PwC CEO Survey.
The survey aims to inform and stimulate the debate on how businesses are facing today’s challenges. Over the years, thousands of CEOs around the world have taken the time to share their views with us. For the 17th Annual Global CEO Survey, we conducted 1,344 interviews with CEOs in 68 countries between 9 September and 6 December 2013.
We revealed the results of PwC’s 17th Annual Global CEO Survey at a press briefing in Davos - one of the media highlights on the opening day of the Annual Meeting of the World Economic Forum. You can watch a recording of the webcast here.
Research to Insight has skills and depth of experience to conduct technically challenging research with difficult to reach respondent groups - such as the CEO Survey. If you need to conduct challenging, thought provoking research work, we'd be delighted to work with you. Please contact us.
PwC's Research to Insight is registered with both the Market Research Society (MRS) and the Market Research Association, with trade memberships and affiliations with the following professional bodies:
- ESOMAR (European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research)
- The American Statistical Association
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing
- The Institute of Management
- The Business Intelligence Group
- Market Research Society (MRS) Company Partner Scheme
Accredited under ISO 270001, r2i has specific skills and a breadth of experience in the following core areas of market research:
- Questionnaire and survey design
- Sampling Techniques
- Questionnaire Fieldwork - telephone, personal, e-survey, mystery shopping and self completion
- Qualitative research - group discussions and depth interviews
- Statistical analysis and interpretation
- Advisory role in all elements of market research
For further information about our capabilities please visit our main page on the PwC UK site.
Alternatively the following key team members can be contacted by telephone on +44 (0) 289041 5294 or individually:
Key specialism: Customer and employee engagement
Email Honor | Tel: +44 (0)28 9041 5745
Key specialism: Customer insight
Email Alison | Tel: +44 (0) 28 9041 5770
Key specialism: Financial services, risk and regulation
Email Duncan | Tel: +44 (0) 788 770 2248
Key specialism: Employee Research and Engagement
Email Alison | Tel: +44 (0) 28 9041 5794
Key specialism:Private sector products and services research
Email Julie | Tel: +44 (0) 28 9041 5283
Key specialism: Customer experience research
Email Jill | Tel: +44 (0) 28 9041 5315