Stuart Warriner - Corporate finance
Stuart has advised on a large number of transactions across a wide range of sectors. He has a particular emphasis on the acquisition, or sale, of private equity backed businesses and the raising of funds through private equity investment.
Stuart has led a significant number of transactions, including:
- Sale of Henty Oil to World Fuel Services
- Sale of Verna Group to Bank of Scotland Integrated Finance
- Advising Bank of Scotland Integrated Finance on the £783m MBO of Keepmoat
- Sale of the 3i backed Extec to Sandvik AB
- Sale of Caledonian Aerotec
- £40m refinance of Letts Filofax
- £817m PTP of Matalan by Newco
- The buy-out of Biolab Water Additives for $85m
- Secondary buy-out of Letts Filofax for £45m
- The buy-out of Ashworth Mairs for £62m
- The £55m Management buy-out of DCK Concessions
- The MBO £244m of Maplin Electronics
Stuart is a senior partner and sits on the PwC corporate finance management board.
Contact Stuart if you are contemplating an acquisition, disposal or fund raising.
Email: Stuart Warriner
Tel: +44 (0)113 289 4514