Jeremy May - Human resource services
Jeremy heads up our Midlands Human resource services practice. He is a qualified Actuary and joined PwC in 1997 to set up the Pensions team. His team advise a wide range of organisations on pensions, reward, employment tax, international mobility and HR strategy and process.
Jeremy and his team can help you by:
- Taking care of the personal affairs of your senior people, in the UK and overseas, so they can concentrate on delivering value to your business
- Managing pension liabilities and scheme funding on behalf of companies
- Advising on reward structures and alignment with business strategy for senior team and workforce
- Working with you to maximise value from your workforce at lowest sustainable cost and ensuring 'no surprises' on compliance
- Making sure your HR function (including outsourced and shared services) delivers best value to your business
- Helping you transform your people management approach - from strategy to operations, reward, ways of working and 'making change stick'
Email: Jeremy May
Tel: +44 (0)121 232 2165